Stay at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa from $79/night
(Valid for travel now through December 20, 2013)
$79 + tax per night for Weekday Stays (Sun-Thurs) in a Studio Villa
$99 + tax per night for Weekend Stays (Fri-Sat) in a Studio Villa
Your Travelzoo Vacation Package includes:
- 20% off at the onsite, award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill
- $25 Serenity Spa credit for services of $100 or more (not valid for product, taxes or gratuity)
- 2 breakfast vouchers per day
- 2 free welcome drinks
Your Vacation Package also includes a FREE WHO Savings Card that features more than $1,000 in discounts and savings at local restaurants and attractions such as:
- Discounts at Orlando Premium Outlets, which features luxury brand-name outlet stores (both the Vineland Avenue and International Drive locations)
- $10 off green fees at multiple local golf courses
- 20% off the CityWalk Party Pass, which offers unlimited one-night club-to-club access to Bob Marley: A Tribute to Freedom, Latin Quarter, the groove, CityWalk’s Rising Star, Pat O’Brien’s and Red Coconut Club
To Book by phone, call: (866) 731-7257 and use promo code 'TZOO'
Offer valid for travel through December 20, 2013. This offer is not available for travel 5/14/2013-5/22/2013 and 6/9/2013-6/15/2013. Gratuities and resort fees are not included. Must book on www.wglakes.com/travelzootop20, or through the Westgate Reservations Center at (866) 731-7257. Not valid for groups, Travel Agents or any other third party reservations. No offer items are redeemable for cash or other services. No exchanges or substitutions of any portion of offer allowed. A $9.95 daily resort fee applies and covers: WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safes, Sports Courts Access, Putt Putt Golf, Boarding Pass Printing, Bike Rentals and Sports Equipment Rentals.
Guarantee/Deposit Policy: a standard one-night deposit with a credit card is required to guarantee a reservation. The standard deposit is calculated based upon one night’s room rate plus room tax. Cancellation Policy: cancellations must be made 72 hours before arrival in order to avoid payment of a penalty in an amount equal to the cost of one night’s room rate.